Re: [gtk-list] Re: dnd internals questions.

>> > Also, is it possible to control the drag icon used by which modifiers
>> > ( ctrl, alt, shift ) are held down when the drag begins?
>> >

>> yes all is in the event parameter of your button press event handler, have a
>> look at GdkEvent union in gdk/gdktypes.h
>> then i think you can get key state with a GdkEventKey *evk=(GdkEventKey *)
>> event;
>> the GdkEventKey struct is in gdk/gdktypes.h too .
>>

>Thanks, I'll look into this.

Don't, because its wrong. The modifier key state is in the
GdkEventButton as the "state" field. There's no need to cast it to
anything else. I do this all the time to offer a richer set of
interactions than the typical 1 (or 2 or 3) button mouse idea tends to
provide.

--p