Re: [gtk-list] popup menus

Hi,
To do the pop-up you can use the gtk_menu_popup () function. This won't
attach the menu to the right mouse click, you'll need to connect a callback
to the "button-press-event" signal, and then decide if it's a right mouse
button press, and if so use that to popup the menu.

If you're using GNOME (you didn't say if you were or not) then there's
gnome_popup_menu, and you just pass it the menu, the widget you want to the
popup menu to be attached to, and some userdata, and then whenever you press
the right mouse button on that widget, up pops your menu.

Hope that helps
Iain