Re: [gtk-list] basic GTK stuff

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Paul Duncan wrote:
> > "Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module path:
> > "libpixmap.so",
>
> Sounds like the pixmpa engine from gtk_engines.  YOu can find it in CVS,
> or just grab the source from www.gtk.org (IIRC).

That worked great, thanks.  I guess I thought that the gtk-engines-pixmap
package was just a theme, so I didn't bother to install it.  D'oh!

Back to your regularly scheduled coding...

Pete

"I see that I have turned my eyes to a treasure no less dear than the treasure of Thingol that Beren once desired."
http://www.blackseraph.com