basic GTK stuff

Every time I run a GTK app, I get the following error:

"Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module path:
"libpixmap.so",

I've searched through the FAQ, and I would have checked the mailing list
archive, but Red Hat has to temporarily restrict it because of SEC
limitations.  Does anybody have any ideas how I could fix this?  I don't
have libpixmap* anywhere on my system.  I installed everything from debs.
Thanks in advance.

Pete

"I see that I have turned my eyes to a treasure no less dear than the treasure of Thingol that Beren once desired."
http://www.blackseraph.com