[gtk-list] Re: gthread and pthread

Sorry for posting a pointless article last time.
I should have scrutinized the question before posting.

It has nothing to do with confict between pthread and
gthread because pthread is used for making "testgthread"
to see if gthread works fine.
Gthread should work fine with pthread.

May be I need to learn how to code thread things properly.
I'm ashamed of my ignorance.

--
Chungfan Kim / ckim@jaist.ac.jp
"Man needs, for his happiness, not only the enjoyment of this or that,