Re: [gtk-list] Re: GLib: multi-dimensional GHashTables

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, David Orme wrote:

> Didn't see your post the first time.  Yes, I'd be interested in this.  (Do you
> know if anyone else is really actively hacking Glib nowadays?)

This sort of stuff should go to gtk-devel rather than gtk-list, you'll
probably get more response there.

I don't think over-active glib hacking is really encouraged, they want to
minimize the size of the library. But useful additions will likely be
considered.

Havoc