Re: [gtk-list] Re: win32 install info

Great! That's exactly what I'm looking for. What threw me was
the DLL files but I've tracked those down and built some small programs.
I'm now ready to tackle the big application.

For anyone out there, I compiled fine using MSVC 6.0 and it works great.
Just link against the .lib files and have the DLLs in your system
directory.

I'm not sure in the logic behind using the GNU-INTL.DLL since there
is little value added content there plus it's one more DLL I have to
ship to my customers.

Thanks for the help!

-Bil