Re: [gtk-list] gtk_toolbar ignoring toolbar style?

"Dirk-Jan C. Binnema" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm writing a program, in which I would like to have a textless toolbar.
> I took a look in the 'Electric Eyes' source code, and did something like
> below. However, my toolbar still shows the text...
>
> Can anyone explain?

Are you adding it to a GnomeApp with gnome_app_add_toolbar() ?
That will set the toolbar style according to user settings.

If you want to override it you could call

  gtk_toolbar_set_style (toolbar, GTK_TOOLBAR_ICONS);

after calling gnome_app_add_toolbar().

Damon