Re: [gtk-list] Re: GLADE question

On Sun, 25 Jul 1999, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> I think using GLADE effectively really requires an understanding of the
> GTK containers and how they do their layout. That is, you probably want to
> read what the Gtk tutorial has to say about GtkTable, GtkVBox, and so on.

 Done that. I know what I want to do and which widget/container will do it.
Now it's a matter of translating that to glade-speak. :-)

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.
2404 SW 22nd Street
Troutdale, OR 97060-1247  U.S.A.
+ 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax)
rshepard@appl-ecosys.com
           Making environmentally-responsible mining happen.