Re: [gtk-list] Gtk-- FAQ: first draft available

On Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 02:26:11PM +0200, Robert_Gasch/ wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> as promised, I've started working on the draft for the Gtk-- FAQ. You can
> see what I have so far at
> I would appreciate any comments or additions you guys have.

Q 1.7 shuld note exceptions as an exceptions to the answer. If an
exceptions is trown in a callback it must be cached in the same
calback. If an exception pass thru GTK++:s C code it will most
likly trash GTK++ state more or less seriusly. Memoryleek and lose
of other resorces may add to the injury...

HTH /Lars