rfc: exceptions (code included)

Hi,

I am new to this list and to gtk/glib itself, but I am planning to use it
for a big project.

This project has to be robust, thus I thought exceptions would be a good way
of handling errors. GLIB did not yet include exceptions support (at least in
1.2.3, and 1.3.0)

Since glib includs all other functionality I need (hashtables,
length-encoded-string handling etc.) I thought it would be much easier to
extend glib, than to write my own library.

So you'll find my exception code attached to this mail (it's about 2k
compressed, so I am sending this in), any comments, suggestions welcome. I
would be very glad seeing it included in glib.

--
Bazsi
     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt

except.tar.gz