Re: [gtk-list] Creating the root tree node in a Gtk-- Gtk_CTree

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

> In gtk+, it's possible to specify that you want to add a node at the
> root of the tree by specifying a NULL parent node.
>
> When this is wrapped by Gtk--, the parent and sibling pointers are
> replaced by references.
>
> So -- how can I go about putting a node at the root, or as the last
> child of a node, in Gtk--?  If you can point me to a good example of
> using Gtk_CTrees, I'd appreciate it!
>
> thanks,
> --
> Joseph J. Pfeiffer, Jr., Ph.D.       Phone -- (505) 646-1605
> Department of Computer Science       FAX   -- (505) 646-1002
> New Mexico State University          http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~pfeiffer
>
> --

Create a null Gtk_CTreeNode by using the default c'tor.

      Gtk_CTreeNode nullNode;

Thenu use this where in gtk+ you would use the null pointer.

Todd.
--
   | Todd Dukes                      E-MAIL:  tdukes@ibmoto.com |
   | Motorola Somerset                  Phone:   (512) 424-8008 |