Re: [gtk-list] gtk-- faq (was Re: where's the archive?)

In a similar spirit, I would volunteer to do a Gtk-- faq. We get regular
Gtk-- questions here so there seems to be demand for it. If you're a
Gtk-- user and can think of a few subjects that you think should be
included, send me an email ... I'll post a draft within a week or so ...

Greetings
--> Robert

Brian Masney <masneyb@newwave.net> on 07/13/99 02:21:01 PM

Please respond to gtk-list@redhat.com