Re: [gtk-list] GtkText (no-wrap, horiz-scrollbar)?

> I'd like to have a GtkText widget that does not
> wrap either lines or words and which displays
> a scrollbar to scroll horizontally. It should
> also be possible to move the cursor horizontally
> out of the visible area and the text area should
> scroll automatically so that cursor is visible
> (and the horizontal scrollbar should get updated).
> BTW, I had no problems to implement a vertical
> scrollbar doing something like this:

I can tell you this is definitely not possible. :)  Horizontal scrolling
isn't implemented in the GtkText widget in it's current incarnation.  From
what I understand, a new GtkText widget is in the works for 1.4.x, but
right now, we're stuck.

Brett.