Re: [gtk-list] Re: where's the archive?

Sureley some subscribers to this list are at RedHat or
have at least contacts there ... if you are such a person, could
you maybe inquire if the archives could be fixed? They
are a valuble resource and could probably prevent
some of the traffic on this list ... plus it does look a bit
unprofessional if the mailig list stops all of a sudden for
no apparent reason (or that fact might just lead you to the
conclusion that all activity has stopped and Gtk has
somehow vaprized) ...

If noone turns up, I'll mail RH about his in a few days (do they
even know it's broken?) ...

Greetings
--> R

Havoc Pennington <rhp@zirx.pair.com> on 07/09/99 04:11:10 PM