Re: [gtk-list] Gtk/Gtk--; was: Unidentified subject!

There really is no objective 'better'. It all depends on your needs. If
you want to develop GTK apps using plain C, use Gtk+. If you like C++
better and would like native support of interitance and polymorphism,
use Gtk-- or one of the other C++ bindings (VDK). I use Gtk-- and am
very happy with it. I've never tried VDK, so I can't really comment
on it ...

---> R

Ricardo Saul Rugerio Gutierrez <ricardo@woody.super.unam.mx> on 07/09/99
08:24:17 PM