Re: [gtk-list] Unidentified subject!

Hi,

I personally use Gtk-- and like it very much ... if you prefer C++  to C,
then one of the (3 ??) C++ toolkits available for Gtk should be the
right thing for you ... unfortunateley, I've only used Gtk-- so I can't
really compare it to the other C++ bindings that are available ...

I find Gtk-- to be quite complete and functional ... the
only drawback is that compiling C++ is much more CPU and
memory intensive than plain C ... I'm running on a P233 with
128MB RAM and it's the slowness of (re)compiling my Gtk--
app which will make me upgrade my machine this month ...

--> R

Wenhao Meng <wenhao_meng@hotmail.com> on 07/07/99 02:27:03 PM

Please respond to gtk-list@redhat.com