Re: [gtk-list] Re: Use of optionmenu's

>Lee wrote:
>
>As a plea to the gtk+ developers, please consider making a nicer option
menu
>API in the next major version of gtk+... Please?

I agree, I have had this problem as well, and solved it in exactly the same
dirty fashion =(
Maybe if enough of us ask about this, it might be possible?

Count my vote in,
Miranda
| Miranda Hawarden-Ogata             Email: hawarden@irtf.ifa.hawaii.edu |
| NASA IRTF, Institute of Astronomy  Phone: (808) 974-4206               |
| 1175 Manono St., Bldg 393            Fax: (808) 974-4207               |
| Hilo, HI 96720                                                         |