Re: [gtk-list] pixmap: one more problem

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> >  So: can I display a large drawing area throgh little pixmap?
> >  I'll be very much obliged for any suggestions/examples.
>
> You should not need to have such a big window.

I have not a big window, I just have a big drawing_area, and I need my
pixmap to be smaller than my screen :)

> If you want to do big scrolling, you can use the GtkLayout widget for

And when this widget happened in Gtk? in my 1.1.7 doc's there is just
mention about it (one word in hierarchy).

_____
Alexander Kotelnikov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia
mailto:sacha@ak2614.spb.edu