Widget destroyed...

Hello,

I'm experiencing a strange behavior of the Clist. (gtk+-1.1.13)

When I select a row I got the message :

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 1374 (gtk_widget_destroy):
assertion `widget != NULL' failed.

But I destroy no widget, and more strange it happens even before the
first instruction of the callback.

Here is the signal_connect :  (the clist is called bon_list)

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(bon_list),"select-row",GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(clist_select_row),(gpointer)BON);

shand=gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(bon_list),"unselect-row",GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(clist_unselect_row),(gpointer)BON);

And here is the beginning of the callback :

void clist_select_row(GtkWidget *clist,gint row,gint col,GdkEventButton
*event,gpointer data)
{
  guint id;
  gint i;

  gchar *text;

  g_print("---*-0-*---\n");

  switch((int)data){
  case RENS_DIV:

And, finally this is the result on the screen :

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 1374 (gtk_widget_destroy):
assertion `widget != NULL' failed.

So as you can see, I don't do anything to intentionnaly destroy a widget
!
Maybe I'm missing something somwhere, but I dunno !

Any help greatly appreciated of course !

Bruno Mairlot--- It Manager VirgoPlus Ltd
Go and enjoy the new and long awaited 2.2.0 kernel