Question about GtkTree

Hi,

	Another newbie question. I am trying to run a callback if someone
double clicks an item in a GtkTree. My original declaration for the
callback was:
void selectionChangedInTree(GtkWidget *theTree, gpointer object);
	I changed this to
void selectionChangedInTree(GtkWidget *theTree, GdkEvent *event,
				gpointer object);
	and tried to look at the <event> to figure out whether the selection
was a single click or a double click. I was using the following code to
connect the signal:
  gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(aTree), "selection_changed",
		     GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(selectionChangedInTree),
		     (gpointer) this);
	This approach did not work, so I started looking at the different
events I could use. I looked into the "button_press_event", but did not
get very far with that.

	Any help/sample code would be greatly appreciated ...

Cheers,
Achint

--
Achint Sandhu
Nortel Networks

It must be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to plan, more
doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to manage, than the creation of
new system.  For the initiator has the enmity of all who would profit by
the preservation of the old institutions and merely lukewarm defenders
in
those who would gain by the new ones.
                    -- Machiavelli