Re: [gtk-list] 1.1.13 problems more info

Alex Kozlov wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After upgrading to 1.1.13 I started getting following message on
> execution of a program:
>
> Gdk-ERROR **: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)
>   serial 102 error_code 4 request_code 2 minor_code 0
>
> aborting...
> Aborted (core dumped)
>
> I'm running RedHat 5.1 intel version.
> Thank you.
>
> Alex.
>
> --

This is a detailed description of a same problem.

I get same type of error on any gtk+/gtk-- application (my code, examples from
gtk+ and  x-chat)
This error occurs on a gtk_widget_show(window) where window is a main
application window.
 No I don't get any other messages.
 Yes I get this messages if I recompile application. X-chat was working fine
with new version until I've recompiled it.

Thank you.

Alex.