Re: [gtk-list] Re: Any problems with malloc functions?

I've been stepping through code, and I'm having trouble, I keep getting
these messages from gdb:

(gdb) step
warning: Unable to find branch in linker stub

And after gdb seems to get confused as to where the execution point is.
(Starts jumping all over.  Does this message indicate linker problems?
I'm forced to use HP's linker since gnu ld doesn't run on HPUX.  I'm
using ddd 3.1.3 as a front end to gdb, and gdb is 4.17, ld is ld:
92453-07 linker linker ld B.10.15 960517.

Tx,
Ken