Re: [gtk-list] Re: sorting out mailinglist

On Tue, Jan 19, 1999 at 12:22:02AM -0500, James Bailie wrote:
> In message <9901181751.AA23927@sartre.cs.uni-duesseldorf.de>, Sven Grundmann wr
> ites:
>
> >list i am a bit flooded of the mails . I am using elm . Is there a method
> >for sorting out the mailinglist mails to read them seperatly cause i dont
> >want to miss a private mail .
>
> Procmail is the standard tool to do this. The man pages contain examples.

The rule I use is:

:0
gtk

Ian

--
Ian McKellar           imckellar@harvestroad.com.au
Web Author / Programmer      Phone: +61 8 9389 6200

Tell me do you really know your brother man
Cause a heart speaks louder than a colour can
And why would you even shake a man's hand
If you're not going to help him stand
                            -- Ben Harper (Jah Work)

PGP signature