ANNOUNCE: Eiffel-GTK 0.02

Eiffel-GTK v0.02 has been released.

Eiffel-GTK allows you to write GUI programs in Eiffel with the GTK+
widget library.

This release of Eiffel-GTK is for use with SmallEiffel, the GNU Eiffel
compiler, and gtk+-1.1.x.

SmallEiffel version -0.79 or newer and GTK+ version 1.1.8 or newer are
required.

This software is based on Francois Pennaneach's work.  I thank him for
his efforts.

FEATURES:

* Most GTK+ widgets are bound -- more complete than any other Eiffel
  binding
* The only Eiffel GTK+ binding supporting GTK+-1.1.x
* Comprehensive testgtk program demonstrating the use of most GTK+
  widgets
* Dual licensed: GNU GPL or the Mozilla Public License

Eiffel-GTK v0.02 is available from the following URL:

    http://www.primenet.com/~pcj/eiffel-gtk/eiffel-gtk-0.02.tar.gz

Enjoy!

--
Paul C. Janzen