[BUG?] dnd does not work naymore.

Hi

(( Linux, RH5.2 i386. gtk from cvs ))

I had problems with dnd and clist in balsa 2 weeks ago, but
it was resolved by Lars. The dnd in balsa used to work then
but it does not work anymore. I suspect somebody made some changes
that broke the dnd mechanism for clist or ctree.

The code in balsa did not change (I just added a gtk_drag_get_data
in a "drag_drop" callback for the dest because I wanted the code to
look exactly like test dnd code).

** -> BTW, I just noticed the code in testdnd.c does not work either.

Could someone confirm that ?

Regards,

    Bertrand