Re: [gtk-list] help with ORBit

On 01/07/99 Kevin Saenz uttered the following other thing:
> If you continue to have difficulty please contact
> <listmaster@redhat.com>.
> I have Just installed RH5.2, and I have been installing glib-CVS,
> gtk+CVS, gtk-engines-CVS, , gtk10-1.0.6, and imlib-CVS, when I get to
> the make part I get a help of errors, from the compiler
> one is
>
> not 64 bit interger will use 32 bit interger.
>
> then there is another error that pops up it says
>
> do not HAVE_GINT64
> make sure you don't have an older copy of glibconfig.h
>

> how do I fix this problem?

You installed gtk10-1.0.6?  That's the older version of gtk, and glib,
which will have the older copy of glibconfig.h.  Don't install that one,
reinstall glib-CVS, and recompile.

Brandon

--
Brandon Long (blong@fiction.net)             [http://www.fiction.net/blong/]

 "my objection to the notion of God is that the idea lacks elegance."
         -- Giles Bowkett