[gtk-list] Re: Questions about child windows

I can't help you with your first question, but I can respond to your second.
Set the child window modal using gtk_window_set_modal (window, TRUE) to
disallow events on the parent window while your child window exists.  Just make
sure to keep the modality on one window only, otherwise bad things could happen.

Eden Li
tile@primenet.com

According to Tom Geiger:
| I have a couple of questions regarding child windows:
<snip>