Strange indeed ...

Hello,

I have found something very very strange :

I'm using GSList, and at the end of the program, I should free all my
cells.  Ok,  I went through the tutorial, but didn't find anything about
!

Well, I decided then to implement a simple algorithm to browse the
GSList ans free every cell. I call this function g_slist_free !

But of course this was already used by the glib function !

But the strange is that the compiler never complained about it ?

Can anybody tell me why ?

Thanks