Re: [gtk-list] Re: Question about the file selection dialog

	Thanks for the reply. I noticed that the problem had to do with a
pointer I was bashing somewhere else (off by 1 error). It didn't have
anything to do with gtk. It's just that the debugger kept pointing to
gtk_widget_destroy as the culpret, so I posted to this list.

	I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience I
may have caused...

Cheers,
Achint