Using Xinput support with SGI problem with gxid ...

 Hello,

 Did anyone tried the XInput Support for gtk on an SGI O2 running
Irix6.5 ?

 I always have this error  :

X Error of failed request:  BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input
                            device
  Major opcode of failed request:  132 (XInputExtension)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  12 (X_ChangePointerDevice)
  Serial number of failed request:  21

I'm using a Intuos Tablet...

 If no one ever tried this, I'll look into it more deeply when
I have the time, it's not a life threatening situation anyway !

 Thanks

--
Maximilien Lincourt, B. info.,  Software developer
mailto:max@toonboom.com    http://www.toonboom.com