Re: [gtk-list] GData

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Bernd Demian wrote:

> Hi,
> I use the function gtk_object_set_data to store adresses from widgets I
> need later. I get them back over the name I give. But in one case I have
> no name, I will get back all data_pointer in a while-loop. I found no
> way to get back all data_pointers.
> Can you help me.

you can't iterate over the data items of an object.
note, that you are most likely not the only one who's setting
data on an object, e.g. gtk's signal system, the redraw queueing code
or the accelerator handling code (just to name a few portions) all
store certain data via gtk_object_set_data() (they all use names that
are prefixed with "gtk", "Gtk" or "GTK").

> Bernd

---
ciaoTJ