Re: [gtk-list] GTK Tutorial 1.2

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Trog wrote:

> I'd like to make the Tutorial as accurate and complete as possible
> for 1.2, so please read/check it and send me any contributions you
> have.
Thanks for the fine job to compile the tutorial.  It is a big deal
for the usability of GTK+.

A hint for improvement:
I'm windering for a long time whether it would be possible to
mark the widget tree in chapter 5.2 "Widget hierarchy" with
links to each available widget.  This would help very much in
understanding the tree.  Moreover it would help in find out
quickly which widget is documented and which is not.

Kind regards

      Andreas.