Re: [gtk-list] FLI/AVI videos

On Sat, 6 Feb 1999, Jan Kellmer wrote:

> I want to show some FLIs in my GTK+ app. Is somebody working on a
> widget that can display :-)?
> I think the answer to the above question is simple NO. So how do I get
> the window ID to hand it over to xanim (the +Wid option) ?
Sorry, I havn't any useful answer for you but only a suggestion.  We
should try to initiate a "libFLI" and a "libAVI" project, which
doesn't exist up to this time as far as I know.  I'm also interested
in this point and think this would be the better solution than to use
xanim.

Kind regards

       Andreas.