Error linking on Solaris:

Hello,

I got this error while linking my program under Solaris:

bash-2.00$ make
gcc `/net/public/bin/gtk-config --libs` -o gMOO *.o
dx_flush_batch                      /usr/openwin/lib/libXext.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to gMOO
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `gMOO'

It works fine, with the same version of GTK (1.1.12) on my linux box ...
Does anyone have an Idea?

Gert