(WindowMaker) DockApps

I am trying to write a small dock app using Pike/PiGTK (ie the GTK
bindings for Pike). It doesn't work. The application icon (the one
that displayed by default when a program is started) is always the
default WM one.  When I iconify the window, I get the icon I defined.

Has anyone tried doing this, and more importantly succeeded? What is
the trick? I have checked the source in various dockapps and compared
them to the gdkwindow source.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
At the foot of the mountain, thunder: