VAdjustment ...

Folks:

I have a GTK-- Application and I am trying to model the app for GTK-- in
a C++ fashion.  I can't seem to get a scrollbar on the text widget.  It
is a little different than the GTK+ ("C") way of doing things.  Anyhow
here is the application constructor with the text widget.  Anyone who
can help with the vertical scrollbar?  The file is attached.

Thanks,

David
david.whitehurst@att.net

gApplication::gApplication():
	label("Select File to Begin ..."),
	textbox(new Gtk_Text)
{

	gMenuItemFactory *itemfactory;
	main_vbox = new Gtk_VBox(FALSE,1);
   	itemfactory = new gMenuItemFactory;
//	vadj = new Gtk_Adjustment;
//	vscrollbar = new Gtk_VScrollbar(&vadj);
	add(main_vbox);
	main_vbox->pack_start(itemfactory->menubar,false,false,false);
	main_vbox->pack_start(label);
	main_vbox->pack_start(*textbox);
//	main_vbox->pack_start(*vscrollbar);
	main_vbox->show();