Re: [gtk-list] check button MS-Windows style.

Javi Roman <javi@hardlogic.es> writes:

> How do I make a checkbutton with Windows style? Have I make it from scratch?

If your application is for general use, then you shouldn't hardcode
this; let people use the Redmond theme if they want Windows-style
checks.

If your application is for a kiosk or something, then just hardwire
the system to use the Redmond theme.

If you want default GTK look except for checkbuttons, then make your
own theme copied from the default theme except for the checkbuttons.

There is no good reason I can think of to do this without themes. In
fact doing that is definitively Wrong (tm).

As an aside the next version of GTK will likely have Windows-type
check buttons in the default theme, however.

Havoc