Re: [gtk-list] Re: GtkText

> 0.9) Solve the problem with slowlyness.

	I have seen the problem you describe.  Sometimes I can type faster
than the widget draws on the screen.  Also, when this error occurs my
processor load jump up to near 100%.  I am doing this in gnotepad+ now...

	However, at the same time I was playing around with Gedit.  I
cut'n'pasted several thousand lines of text, and the response and redraw
was fast, and my processor load was low.

	I think this should be considered a particular, reproducable bug,
that needs to be fixed rather than a design issue for the next GtkText
widget.

	Later on, if I have a chance, I will try to do some profiling to
track down the cause of the slowness.  In the meantime, enter this into
the bug tracking system (if you have not already).

--Derek