Re: [gtk-list] Insert widgets into GtkText?

> Does anyone know if it's possible to insert widgets
> into a GtkText widget instead of just text?

	I don't know the answer to that, but you'll notice that it will
put the little carriage-return arrow bitmap if you turn on the wordwrap.
Examine the code of the GtkText widget and see how they did that--you may
be able to put some other pixmap in there.

	Although, considering that the carriage-return arrow is only one
character-field in size, I doubt it will do what you want.  Perhaps you
could play with combinations of pixmaps to get a good-looking page break.

	Also, check into AbiWord, I think they do something like this,
albeit not with the GtkText widget...

Good Luck,
Derek