Re: [gtk-list] Re: window creation and resizing problem

From: Anders Melchiorsen <and@kampsax.dtu.dk>
> > gdk_window_move_resize(gw,x,y,w,h);
> combinations I tried, this one seems to be working for most people:
>
> gtk_widget_set_uposition(GTK_WIDGET(window), x, y);
> gtk_widget_set_usize(GTK_WIDGET(window), w, h);
> gtk_widget_show(GTK_WIDGET(window));

I tried that already before and I experienced weird problem that my window
was automatically restored back to previously set usize even after resizing
window with window manager, but this didn't happened all the time - only
sometimes and after a few seconds after resizing window, so I though I had
done something wrong and tried another way.

I guess I have to retry method you described above.

--
Mikko Rantalainen