Problems reading RGB values from GdkImage

In this example program I read a GIF image with 3 colors
(in RGB values):

   * (0,0,0)
   * (255,255,255)
   * (198,198,198)

I read this image the GdkMagic rutine ReadImage() and I convert it
to a GdkImage with gdk_magick_to_gdkimage(). When I get the pixels of
the GdkImage with the function gdk_image_get_pixel(), the initial
RGB values are converted to:

    * (0,0,0)
    * (65535,65535,65535)
    * (50744,50744,50744)

How can I get the original RGB values in the range of 0-255?. I need
them to apply some filter to the images, like edge detection,
sharpening, gaussian blur and others.

E.T.S.I. INFORMATICA                             Linux Booting ....

    Software is like sex, the best is free."   --Linux Torvalds

Nuevo E-mail: x2042949@fedro.ugr.es
Nueva Web: ****

test.tgz