Re: [gtk-list] Good programming practices (was: Need help in GTK-project)

Derek Simkowiak wrote:
<SNIP about modular programming>

Tnx!  Reading your reply was very interesting!  The things you mentioned
about pseudo-code are indeed very good methods to start with a program I
think!  I'll keep them in mind when I continue my software project!

Greetzzz
MC303

PS: Did you take a look at my program?  Any tips, suggestions,
feedback?
Find it on http://hello.to/MC303 -> stepper motor -> buggy version

--
Bart Vandewoestyne		http://hello.to/MC303