Re: [gtk-list] Re: Scrolling multiple widgets at once

> Adjustments are a GTK+ object used to control the
> range widgets (scrollbars, scales, etc).  To have the movement
> of one widget cause the movement of another, you share
> the GtkAdjustment value.

	I just had to read the tutorial re: Adjustments.  Thank you for
pointing me to the correct location.  I will set my "linenumbers" and
"textfile" GtkSCText widgets to scroll with the same GtkAdjustment.

	As a side note, using the old GtkText widget there is a bit of a
delay between the scrolling of one vs. the other.  It makes for a cool lag
effect.  It'll be interesting to see if that still shows up in my final
application.

	I wound up not being able to use a ScrolledWindow, because by
putting an hbox inside the viewport, scrolling the text widget would also
cause the hbox to scroll (revealing pure black underneath the hbox :).  So
I made a table with both my text widgets and the scrollbars.

	Thank you for your help.

--Derek