Re: [gtk-list] Re: Scrolling multiple widgets at once

>   This is a shot in the dark, but is it possible to associate a single
> adjustment slider with two different text boxes?
>
>   I know that to set up *one* scrollable text box you have to associate
> the slider in a separate line of code; just thinking one might be able to
> use the same slider twice...

	I'm about to try this.  There something called a GtkAdjustment
associated with the horizontal (hadjustment) and vertical (vadjustment) of
a scrollbar.  I'm thinking I could do something like:

textwidget = gtk_sctext_new();
linenumbers = gtk_sctext_new();

linenumbers->hadjustment = textwidget->hadjustment;
linenumbers->vadjustment = textwidget->vadjustment;

	...and then associate the scrollbars with the "textwidget"s h- and
v-adjustments.

	I'm still researching how this stuff works, but once I have a
chance to try it I'll post my results to this list. In the meantime,
anyone have other suggestions?

--Derek