Re: [gtk-list] What is "gensig"?

>  Thanks very much for pointing out GtkGLarea, it really made my day to
> include it in my project.
>
>  Just one question, when I'm compiling the GtkGLareamm (the C++ version),
> the makefile fails because it cannot find the utility "gensig". I'm not
> familar with this utility, and I think it may not be part of GNOME.

>  Can anyone give me a lowdown on "gensig" and maybe give me a pointer to
> where I can obtain it?

gensig is the code generator distributed with gtk-- 1.0.3 (gtkglareamm
currently only works with 1.0.x series.)  It is part of the standard
install so if you install gtk-- 1.0 you should have it.

I am hoping to have a 1.1 gtkglarea-- in the next few weeks.
(Still tweeking the gtk-- code generator is delaying it, but we
think namespaces will be worth the effort.)

--Karl