Need help in GTK-project

I'm trying to write a GTK-application to drive a stepper motor using the
parallel port.  I do have a little bit of problems with my program.  I'm
quite new at GTK.  People who want to take a look at my program and can
give me some constructive hints about it can find the program on
http://hello.to/MC303 -> just follow the link to "Stepper Motor" on the
left of the screen.  I would recommend checking out the buggy version...
I appreciate feedback on my program, program-style, Makefile, and of
course on the many bugs that my program still contains...  I want to
learn myself good programming style and will need some expert-feedback
on this. Getting some feedback from the pro's would be a great help to
learn about GTK programming I think...

Greetzzz
MC303
--