Re: [gtk-list] OpenGL and GTK?

>  Hi All-
>
>  I've got an application that I'm writing that makes use of the MesaGL
> library that shows different views of product parts. As these parts have
> a lot of data associated with them, there is a fairly complicated set of
> entry forms (using GTK), push buttons, sliders, and fields that engineers
> use when there are design changes. As data is updated in the data entry
> forms, the MesaGL model changes in response, and if the engineer clicks
> and drags on a part, the forms change as well.

Actually I have those exact examples for the GtkGLArea-- widget.
(using gtk--) If you want to use gtk+ check out the GtkGLArea
widget as well.

planet shows how to use sliders and dragging to rotate.
pickmm shows how to choose an item.

GtkGLArea--: http://www.ece.ucdavis.edu/~kenelson/gtkglareamm/
GtkGLArea: http://www.student.oulu.fi/~jlof/gtkglarea/

--Karl