Color selection SIGFPE

Hi all

This may be a FAQ, please tell me where to RTFM if it is :-)

I'm seeing a SIGFPE on Linux Alpha when I try to use the color selection
widget. This does _not_ happen with the color selection dialog, just the
widget. On x86 things work fine. This is with RH 6.0 with both gtk 1.2.3
and 1.2.4.

Is there a proper way to use the color selection widget? I tried to use it
the way the color selection dialog does it (setting the visual and color,
then pushing the visual and color, creating the widget, and popping the
visual and colormap) without success.

Any clues appreciated...

Conrad

| Conrad Steenberg                        |
| Caltech, Mail Code 220-47               |
| Pasadena, CA, 91125                     |
| e-mail: conrad@srl.caltech.edu          |
| Tel: (626) 395-2964 Fax: (626) 449-8676 |