Scrolled windows and viewports

Hi,

Should a GtkCList be added to a GtkScrolledWindow using
gtk_container_add() or gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport()?

I think the answer is gtk_container_add() because gtk_clist_moveto()
doesn't seem to work otherwise. The tutorial says to use
gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport() although the example is not
using a compound list.

If I'm correct, what dictates how a child is added to a scrolled window?

Thanks.

--
* Matt Goodall, mgg@isotek.co.uk
* Isotek Electronics Ltd

begin:vcard
n:Goodall;Matt
tel;fax:+44 113 234 2918
tel;work:+44 113 234 3202/3
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Isotek Electronics Ltd
adr;quoted-printable:;;Claro House=0D=0AServia Road;Leeds;W.Yorks;LS7 1NL;England
version:2.1
email;internet:mgg@isotek.co.uk
x-mozilla-cpt:;-21184
fn:Matt Goodall